Reseed Advanced Hair and Nail Supplementhave an effective, scientifically advanced formula with 21 natural and botanical ingredients, essential for healthy Hair, Skin and Nails.
As part of the Reseed® holistic approach, R21 micro-nutrients supplements promote and maintain a healthy scalp and encourage natural hair growth.
The natural key ingredients, help to nourish the hair follicles from within, improving hair texture and strengthening the hair.
Key Active Ingredients and Benefits:
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair; efsa** 2010;8(10):1727
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin; efsa** 2009;7(9):1209 & 2010;8(10):1728
- Iron which helps protect from oxidative damage, whilst strengthening the hair and supporting the functions of the scalp; efsa** 2009;7(9):1215
Copper which contributes to the maintenance of skin and hair, helping to keep the hair colour rich and lustrous. It also helps
to transport nutrients to the hair follicles; efsa** 2009;7(9):1211 & 2009;7(9):1211
- Vitamin E which helps protect proteins and lipids from oxidative damage; efsa** 2010;8(10):1816
- Zinc, which helps to prevent hair loss, whilst restoring vitality to dry hair and flaky scalp. It supports the maintenance of hair, skin and nails and protects from oxidation; efsa** 2010;8(10):1819, 2010;8(10):1819 & 2010;8(10):1819 & 2009;7(9):1229 & 2010;8(10):1819
- Vitamin D & C, which support healthy body functions and help to keep hair follicles healthy. It also regulates vital oil production to nourish the hair and scalp.
Vitamin A, which supports normal body functions of the skin and help to keep hair follicles healthy. It regulates vital oil production to nourish the hair and scalp. It also assists in maintenance of the normal function of the immune system; efsa** 2009;7(9):1221, 2010;8(10):1754 & 2009;7(9):1222, 2011;9(4):2021.
Published studies by The Ohio State University in 2010, show Vitamin A regulates sebum production in skin and supports new cell growth.
Vitamin A and its derivatives (Retinoid) is also critically important in the development and maintenance of multiple epithelial tissues, including skin, hair, and sebaceous glands.
Key Botanical Ingredients:
Other key Ingredients:
Take 1 capsule twice a day between meals with plenty of water. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. If you are breastfeeding, pregnant or taking medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Storage: Do not store above 25° C. Keep out of the reach of children. Warning: Do not use after the expiry date.
1 X R21 Micro-Nutrients Food Supplements Unisex. One Month Supply
Suitable for Vegetarians
Content in 100g RDA/Daily Dosage 2 capsules
(MSM) 125 mg, L- Methionine 65 mg, Coline Bitartarate 60,8 mg, Coline 25 mg, L- Cysteine (base) 50 mg, Dry extract of Equisetum Arvense, 35,7 mg, Horsetail (Minimum 7% Silica) (2,5 mg), Acid Ascorbic 30 mg, Para-Aminobenzoic acid 20 mg, Vitamin B5 – Calcium Pantothenate 12,5 mg, Vitamin E 10,05 mg, Magnesium Stearate 8.98mg, Magnesium 0,53 mg, Zinco Oxide 9.34mg, Zinc 7,5 mg, Vitamin B6 5,0 mg, Ferrous Fumarate 10,65mg,Iron 3,5 mg, Vitamin B1 1,0 mg, Manganese Sulphate 3,08mg, Manganese1,0 mg, Vitamin B2 0,65 mg, Vitamin A 600 μg, Copper Sulphate 1,25mg, Copper 0,5 mg, Biotin 500 μg, Folic Acid 200 μg, Sodium Selenite 60 μg, Selenium 27,5 μg, Vitamin B12 7,5 μg, Vitamin D3 2,5 μgGelling Agent: Microcrystalline cellulose 75 mg, Anti-caking agent: Corn Maltodextrin 75 mg